Receive 15,000 Bonus Aventura Points when you use your card for the first time.1
Annual Fee: $120
Annual Interest Rate - Purchases: 19.99%2
Annual Interest Rate – Cash: 21.99%2
$50 each per year, up to 3
Experience a world of infinite flexibility:
- 1.5 Aventura Points for every dollar you spend in card purchases at gas stations, grocery and drug stores4
- 1 Aventura Point for every dollar charged to the card at other locations5
- Choose from over 100 airlines with Aventura Airline Travel Rewards with no blackout periods, fees or restrictions6
- Redeem your Aventura Points for various travel options (choose from thousands of hotels, major car rental agencies, cruise lines and tour packages)
The CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card also gives you premium benefits:
- Enjoy the flexibility to spend over your credit limit without having to pay an overlimit fee2
- Receive Out-of-Province Travel Medical Insurance7 for the first 15 days of a trip as the primary cardholder (age 64 or under)
- Receive Trip Interruption Insurance7 which provides coverage for eligible trip expenses charged to your card when sickness, injury or death of a covered person or family member disrupt travel plans
- Receive special access to the CIBC Visa Infinite members-only website
- Enjoy CIBC Visa Infinite Travel Concierge Service8, a full-service travel planning and booking agency
- Earn Bonus Aventura Points at participating Advantex®1 Benefit restaurants, resorts and golf courses9
1 Welcome Bonus applies to new, approved Primary Cardholders only; it does not apply if you convert your existing CIBC Visa Cards, or if your existing CIBC Visa Card is converted, into this card. Bonus Aventura Points are awarded after the first purchase is made with the card. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
2 Annual Interest Rate - Cash is 21.50% until the first day of the period covered by your November 2012 monthly statement. The annual interest rates will change from time to time on at least 30 days prior notice to primary cardholders. "Cash" means cash advances, balance transfers and Convenience Cheques.
3 The 50% more offer applies to CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card purchases (less returns) at merchants which are classified in the credit card network as grocery stores, service stations/automated gas dispensers or drug stores. Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply. Any returns or other credits for card purchases at grocery, gas or drug stores will be deducted from your Aventura Visa Infinite account at the rate of 1.5 Aventura Points for each dollar in returns/credits. This bonus points offer is only available on the first $80,000 in net annual card purchases on your account (meaning all card purchases by all cardholders, at any type of merchant); after that, net card purchases at these merchants will earn Aventura Points at the regular rate. The $80,000 limit will reset to zero after the day your December statement is printed. Terms, conditions and eligible merchant categories may change without notice.
4 Aventura Points are earned on card purchases less returns, and not on cash advances, interest, fees, balance transfers, payments, regular Aventura Cheques or points redemptions. Aventura Rewards and Program Terms may change without notice. Taxes, fees and surcharges may apply to Rewards. Airline Rewards cover up to a maximum ticket cost; any excess cost plus taxes, fees and surcharges must be charged to the card or paid for with points (or, if you are in Quebec, by cheque). Aventura Points may be cancelled if your CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card is not in good standing on the monthly statement date.
5 No black-out periods apply to airline travel rewards. Some airlines require 14 days advance booking and/or a Saturday overnight stay.
6 All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions outlined in the insurance certificates distributed with the Card Package. Out-Of-Province Travel Medical Insurance is available only if the primary cardholder is age 64 or under, and if so, it is also available to his/her spouse, who must be age 64 or under, and their dependent children for the first 15 days of the trip. For coverage under Trip Interruption Insurance, common carrier fares and other eligible trip expenses must be charged to the Card prior to your departure date; coverage applies only to trips interrupted due to injury, illness or death of a covered person or family member. Out-Of-Province Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Interruption Insurance are underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
7 The CIBC Visa Infinite Travel Concierge Service is operated by an independent travel service agency, Merit Travel Group Inc. Registration Numbers: ON. 500/0422, BC.-33127/34799, QC.-7002238
8 The CIBC Advantex Benefit applies only if the Card is used for payment at participating establishments. Some restrictions may apply. The number of restaurants offering triple Aventura Points will vary from time to time. Please visit www.cibcvisainfiniteadvantex.com for full terms and conditions. The CIBC Advantex Benefit cannot be combined with other promotional offers and may not be valid with certain discounts or offers. CIBC Advantex Benefit terms, conditions and participating merchants may change without notice. The CIBC Advantex Benefit program is owned and operated by Advantex Marketing International Inc.
®1 Advantex is a registered Trademark of Advantex Marketing International Inc. Used under license.
® Registered trademark of CIBC.