Receive 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan® Miles when you use your card for the first time.1
Annual Fee: $120
Annual Interest Rate - Purchases:
Annual Interest Rate - Cash :
$50 each per year, up to 3
Nobody gets you there faster:
- Earn 1.5 Aeroplan Miles for every dollar you spend at gas stations, grocery and drug stores. Learn more
- Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every dollar charged to the card at other locations.3
- Receive access to every available seat on Air Canada,4 including Executive Class.®2
- A guarantee from CIBC that ensures you will not lose your Aeroplan Miles due to 12 months of account inactivity.5
The CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card also gives you premium benefits:
- Receive Out-of-Province Travel Medical Insurance6 for the first 15 days of a trip as the primary cardholder (age 64 or under).
- Relax with Trip Interruption Insurance6 which protects you from the costs that arise when sickness, injury or another covered event disrupts your trip.
- Receive special access to the CIBC Visa Infinite members-only website.
- Enjoy CIBC Visa Infinite Travel Concierge Service7, a full-service travel planning and booking agency.
- Earn additional Aeroplan Miles when you use the card at participating Aeroplan partners.
- Earn Bonus Aeroplan Miles at participating CIBC Bonus Rewards restaurants, hotels, spas and golf courses.8
1 Welcome Bonus applies to new, approved Primary Cardholders only; it may not apply if you convert your existing CIBC Visa Cards, or if your existing CIBC Visa Card is converted into this card. Bonus Aeroplan Miles are awarded after the first purchase is made with the card. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
2 Annual Interest Rate - Cash is 21.50% until the first day of the period covered by your November 2012 monthly statement. The annual interest rates will change from time to time on at least 30 days prior notice to primary cardholders. "Cash" means cash advances, balance transfers and Convenience Cheques.
3 Aeroplan Miles are earned on card purchases less returns, cash advances, Aerogold Cheques, Balance Transfers, fees, interest and payments do not qualify. Aeroplan Miles will be awarded only if your CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Account is in good standing on the monthly statement date (otherwise Aeroplan Miles are cancelled). Aeroplan Miles are not actual miles, but points towards Aeroplan Rewards. Aeroplan partners, rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
4 Aeroplan ClassicPlus FlightTM1 Rewards offer you any available seat in Economy and Executive Class on Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz flights; additional miles may be required. See Aeroplan.com for details. ClassicPlus Flight Rewards are available only where Air Canada offers electronic ticketing. See Aeroplan.com for details.
5 Aeroplan rules require at least one accumulation or redemption transaction every 12 months in an Aeroplan account or the Aeroplan Miles will expire. CIBC has ensured that this doesn't happen to the one Aeroplan account which is connected to a CIBC Aerogold Visa, Aerogold Visa Infinite, Aerogold Visa Card for Small Business, or Aero Classic Visa Account and which receives all Aeroplan Miles earned by all Cardholders on that Visa/Visa Infinite Account, provided the Account is in good standing. However, Aeroplan Miles will expire unless redeemed within 7 years from when they were earned (or on Dec. 31, 2013, for Miles earned before 2007). See www.aeroplan.com for details.
6 All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions outlined in the insurance certificates distributed with the card package. CIBC Out-Of-Province Travel Medical Insurance is available only if the primary cardholder is age 64 or under and then to his/her spouse, who must be age 64 or under, and their dependent children for the first 15 days of the trip. For coverage under Trip Interruption Insurance, common carrier fares must be charged to the card. CIBC Out-Of-Province Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Interruption Insurance are underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
7 The CIBC Visa Infinite Travel Concierge Service is operated by an independent travel service agency, Merit Travel Group Inc. Registration Numbers: ON. 4499356/4499372, BC.-2295/2294/2297, QC.-701825/800342
8 CIBC Bonus rewards apply only if the Card is used for payment at participating establishments. Some restrictions may apply. Please visit www.cibcbonusrewards.com for full terms and conditions. CIBC Bonus Rewards cannot be combined with other promotional offers and may not be valid with certain discounts and offers. CIBC Bonus rewards terms, conditions, and participating merchants may change without notice. CIBC Bonus Rewards is provided by Advantex®3 Marketing International Inc
® Aerogold and Aeroplan are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
®1 Advantex is a registered trademark of Advantex Marketing International Inc.
®2 Executive Class/Executive First is a registered trademark of Air Canada, used under license.
TM1 ClassicPlus Flight is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.
All marks used under license.
® Registered trademark of CIBC.