CIBC offers a family of credit cards designed with you in mind. In addition to great benefits such as travel and cash back rewards and competitive interest rates, you will enjoy a suite of smart CIBC CreditSmart® features that give you the information and tools you need to make confident credit decisions - that are right for your life.
The CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card is a part of an elite category of Visa™ credit cards that combines exceptional benefits with rewards accumulation and great purchasing capabilities. Receive 15,000 Aventura Points Welcome Bonus after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card
Every Airline, Every Flight, Every Seat - with points that don't expire2 - the CIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card is an ideal travel companion! Earn 1 Aventura Point for every $1 spent using your card3. Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aventura Points after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card
No blackout periods, or restrictions*, and points that don't expire2 - the CIBC Aventura Visa Card is loaded with features that suit the casual and avid traveler alike! Earn 1 Aventura Point for every $1 spent using your card3. Receive a Welcome Bonus of 2,500 Aventura Points after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aventura Visa Card
Premium travel rewards with strong reward-earning potential, including a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card
Reward yourself with travel to most major destinations around the world! Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aerogold Visa Card
Earn valuable Aeroplan Miles on all your everyday card spending. Receive a Welcome Bonus of 2,500 Aeroplan Miles after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aero Classic Visa Card
Earn up to 2% cash back on card purchases with no limit to what you can earn4. It's a premium cash back card that provides comprehensive insurances5, plus excellent benefits and experiences.Learn moreCIBC Dividend Unlimited World Elite MasterCard Card
Earn up to 2% cash back on card purchases4. It is also part of an elite category of Visa credit cards that combines a whole new level of exclusive benefits and higher purchasing power.Learn moreCIBC Dividend Visa Infinite Card
Get up to 2% cash back4 on card purchases with the CIBC Dividend Platinum Card. Plus enjoy additional benefits including Travel Medical and Accident Insurance5.Learn moreCIBC Dividend Platinum Card
Receive 15,000 PETRO-POINTS with first purchase1
Save 2 cents instantly on every litre of fuel at participating Petro-Canada™ stations across Canada. Plus, you can earn valuable PETRO-POINTS on virtually all your card purchases, everywhere you shop6.Learn moreCIBC PETRO-POINTS MasterCard Card
A great everyday credit card for shopping and travel.Learn moreCIBC Classic Visa Card
Get all the benefits of a credit card at a low interest rate.Learn moreCIBC Select Visa Card
Billed in U.S. currency, this card is the perfect companion for travel to the U.S.Learn moreCIBC U S Dollar Visa Card
No minimum income requirement! Earn travel rewards as a student with the CIBC Aventura Student Visa Card. Earn 1 Aventura Point for every $1 spent using your card3. Receive 2,500 Aventura Points Welcome Bonus after first purchase1.Learn moreCIBC Aventura Visa Card for Students
No Minimum income requirement! Convenient access to credit and a great way to start building your credit history!Learn moreCIBC Classic Visa Card for Students
Designed with business owners' needs in mind. It gives you the freedom to choose from any airline for flight rewards with no blackout periods, fees or restrictions.2Learn moreCIBC Aventura Visa Card for Business
Enjoy business benefits, travel benefits and rewards with the CIBC Aerogold Visa Card for Business card. Receive a Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aerogold Miles after first purchase1Learn moreCIBC Aerogold Visa Card for Business
* Some airlines may impose fees, restrictions or other conditions on air travel.
1. You will receive a welcome bonus of: (a) 15,000 Aventura Points for the CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card and CIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card, (b) 2,500 Aventura Points for the CIBC Aventura Visa Card, (c) 15,000 Aeroplan Miles for the CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card or CIBC Aerogold Visa Card, or (d) 2,500 Aeroplan Miles for the CIBC Aero Classic Card, when you make your first purchase at any time with your card. The following do not qualify as purchases: cash advances, interest, fees, balance transfers, payments, regular CIBC Convenience Cheques, Aventura Point or Aeroplan Mile redemptions. It may take up to several business days for purchases to be posted to your account. Bonus points or miles will be awarded to the primary cardholder on the first monthly statement after the qualifying purchase(s) are posted to the account. Card account must be open and in good standing at the time the Aventura Points or Aeroplan Miles are awarded. Offer applies to newly approved card accounts only; transfers from an existing CIBC credit card to a CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card, CIBC Aventura Visa Card, CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Aerogold Visa Card and CIBC Aero Classic Card are excluded. Offer and bonus points or bonus miles are non-transferable. Offer may be revoked if you appear to be manipulating or abusing it, or are engaged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by CIBC in its sole discretion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time.
2. Aventura Points will be cancelled if they remain unredeemed for 60 days after you voluntarily close your CIBC Aventura credit card account or within 12 months of the primary cardholder's death.
3. Aventura Points are earned on card purchases less returns, and not on cash advances, interest, fees, balance transfers, payments, regular CIBC Convenience Cheques or Aventura Points redemptions. Aventura Rewards and Program Terms may change without notice. Taxes, fees and other charges may apply to Rewards. Aventura Points earned on purchases during a monthly statement period may not be credited to you if your card is not in good standing at any time during the monthly statement period.
4. Applicable cash back depends on annual volume of net card purchases. Cash back is earned on a tiered basis on card purchases less returns and not on cash advances, Convenience Cheques, Balance Transfers, fees, interest or payments. For the Dividend Visa Infinite Card, cash back is only earned on net annual card purchases up to $50,000. Cash back is paid into the card account when the December account statement is issued, if the card account is then in good standing (or the cash back is cancelled). Dividend Card cash back is calculated as follows: on the first $1,500 in net annual purchases, cash back earned is 0.25%; on the next $1,500 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 0.5%; on amounts greater than $3,000 the cash back earned is 1%. Dividend Platinum Card cash back is calculated as follows: on the first $3,000 in net annual purchases your rebate is 0.5%; on your next $12,000 in net annual purchases your rebate would be 1.0%; on your next $20,000 in net annual purchases your rebate would be 1.5%; on your next $15,000 in annual net purchases your rebate would be 2.0%. Dividend Visa Infinite Card cash back is calculated as follows: on the first $3,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 0.5%; on the next $12,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 1.0%; on the next $20,000 in net annual card purchases, the cash back earned is 1.5%; and on the next $15,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 2%. Dividend Unlimited World Elite MasterCard Card cash back is calculated as follows: on the first $3,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 0.5%; on the next $12,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back earned is 1.0%; on the next $20,000 in net annual card purchases, the cash back earned is 1.5%; and on the next $15,000 in net annual purchases, the cash back is 2%; on net annual purchases greater than $50,000, the cash back earned is 1%. See program terms for details. Program terms are subject to change without notice.
5. Insurance coverage(s) included with CIBC credit cards are underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (RSA). Different cards will have different coverage(s). To learn about which coverage(s) are included with a specific card, and important information regarding coverage eligibility requirements, benefits, limitations and exclusions, see www.cibc.com/ca/credit-card/agreements-insurance.html and the insurance certificate(s) in your card package. Some insurance coverage(s) require purchase(s), auto rentals, common carrier fares and other trip costs to be charged to the card to activate coverage. Other conditions may also apply. Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance (CLDI) is available for automobile rentals of up to 48 days. The full cost of the rental must be charged to the card and the rental agency's Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) or Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) must be declined. CLDI provides coverage up to the actual cash value (ACV) of the rental vehicle as defined in your insurance certificate. Note that some rental agencies may assess their damages at an amount greater than the ACV of the rental vehicle and you may be liable to them for the difference. Before declining the rental agency's CDW or LDW, you should read carefully and compare the terms of the rental agreement, the CLDI insurance certificate in your card package and any other insurance you own to decide which coverage best meets your protection needs. Out-of-Province Emergency Travel Medical Insurance (TMI) covers the primary cardholder, their spouse and dependent children for the first 15 days of a trip if the covered person is age 64 and under*; For the CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card: Out-of-Province Emergency Travel Medical Insurance (TMI) also covers the first 3 days of a trip if the covered person is age 65 or older; *Dependent children must be age 20 or under or a full-time student age 24 or under, unless they have a permanent physical or mental deficiency; TMI may not cover medical procedures performed without pre-approval. TMI, Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance may not cover certain pre-existing health/medical conditions. Certain RSA coverages are "excess insurance" (all other sources of insurance and recovery must be exhausted before coverage is available). For more information, call RSA toll-free at 1-866-363-3338 in Canada, continental U.S and Hawaii or collect from elsewhere at 905-403-3338.
6. PETRO-POINTS are earned on Card purchases less returns. All Card purchases earn PETRO-POINTS, except ineligible purchases at Petro-Canada. Cash advances, regular Convenience Cheques, balance transfers, fees, interest, payments and PETRO-POINTS redemptions do not earn PETRO-POINTS. PETRO-POINTS may not be credited if your MasterCard account is not in Good Standing or is overlimit; also, if your MasterCard account is not in Good Standing, previously credited PETRO-POINTS may be removed from your PETRO-POINTS account. PETRO-POINTS partners, rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. For more information please refer to www.PETRO-POINTS.comTrademarks